Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Today's Wordcount: 1104

How about five more little known facts about me to take up some blog space? Heh.

6. Still on the subject of parachute jumps, I landed in the middle of a highway once, but there was practically no traffic. Especially after a few people stopped their cars by the side of the road to get out their cameras.

7. My chute and I landed on a very narrow strip of beach. It was either that, or the ocean. The guy I jumped with landed there. He was fine, just very wet.

8. The wind shifted and blew my chute and I to a cow pasture. No bulls present, thank goodness, because a good portion of my parachute was red.

9. Okay, nuff about sky diving. I was a cheerleader in high school. Big woof, huh?

10. I played a lot of sports in high school, too. Volleyball was my least favorite, then basketball, but track was the most fun of all.

No comments: