Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Freestyle Friday

I became a grandma -- again -- this morning. Little Adam came into the world at about 6:00 a.m. Colorado time. He's 5 pounds, 4 ounces, and 19 inches long. Momma and baby are doing fine.

Due to the new addition in the family, I will be flying to Denver (I live in Oregon) on Saturday for a short stay with my daughter and my new grandson. I'll be back late Tuesday night, but in the mean time, I'll have no Internet access and no way to post to my blog. Therefore, Marketing Monday and Teaser Tuesday will be late. But I'll post both on Wednesdsay. And I'll post a picture of my new grandbaby. Hee hee.

I have a little something to report on how the agent search is going. I've got 3 partial requests, and one very strange email response from an agent who told me I don't know what urban fantasy is because my story isn't one. WTF? Her loss.

Have a great weekend, everyone! 8^)

2 comments:

Cheryel Hutton said...

Congratulations, Karen! Have a safe trip, and enjoy the new grandbaby!!

Catie said...

Congratulations!