Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What's Up Wednesday

What's up today? Major excitement! My friend Elisabeth Naughton just signed a contract for a 3-book deal with Dorchester! Her uber agent Laura Bradford called her on Monday with the news and she told the rest of us (our Salem, Oregon, RWA chapter) about it today. Woo-hoo! Go, Eli, go! I don't have all the details, but if you check out her blog, I'm sure she'll be posting them soon. Eli writes romantic suspense, but I believe this trilogy is paranormal, which makes it all the more fabulous! Good things really do come to those with the patience to wait. 8^)

2 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Thank you, Karen!!!! I'm still reeling a bit from all the excitement. The beach retreat was a great distractor for me as I waited for news. I saw your pictures above and I'm with you...I'm ready to go back!! (And man, now I need it because I have to plot out this third book. EEK!)

Thanks again for the plug and the congrats!!

Karen Duvall said...

Of course, Eli! I'm SO excited for you. 8^)