Wednesday, April 23, 2008
What's Up Wednesday
What's up today? It's tag day! Not that I've ever done this before, or ever been tagged myself, but Paty Jager made sure I wouldn't feel left out.
So now it's your turn, you lucky tagees, you. That is, if you want to play. 8^)
Here are the rules: 1) Link back to the person who tagged you (that would be moi). 2) Post the rules on your blog. 3) Write six things about yourself. 4) Tag six people at the end of your post by posting links to their blogsites. 5) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their site. 6) And let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Now I have to write 6 things about myself. Yeesh. Okay, you guys, stop snoring! Not everyone's life is as exciting as yours.
1. I'm a vegetarian. Well, actually, I'm an aquatarian because I do eat fish. I used to say I don't eat anything with a face, but some people seem to think fish have faces so I don't argue with them.
2. I'm a unicyclist. I have a regular bicycle, too, but the uni is more fun. In fact I have a date today at 2 to ride with some folks over at the park. I started riding when I was ten and would ride my uni to school balancing my books in my arms.
3. I make my living as a graphic designer and most of my clients are out of state (I live in Central Oregon). Working at home provides me lots more time to write. Yes!
4. I have 3 cats and I'd have a hundred if I could. Yeah, I'd be one of those crazy cat ladies you hear stories about. But having that many would be cruel to the animals, so I just cuddle other people's cats to get my fix. I can even go to the local animal shelter and play with the kittens whenever I want!
5. About 2 minutes ago, I got a rejection from an agent I had high hopes for. Sigh. But I've still got four full manuscripts under consideration, so I'm not finished yet!
6. I'm a disorganized multi-tasker. Big woof, huh? I like having lots of balls in the air at the same time even when they're falling all around me. I guess I just get bored easily.
Phew. That was hard. Okay, my tagged pals, here you are:
Jeanne Stein and Mario Acevedo