Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008


1...What are you thankful for this year?

That my family is healthy, and we're all happy -- for the most part.

2...Do you have a Thanksgiving tradition?

I bring the Tofurkey.

3...Are you cooking or going somewhere for dinner?

We're going to my mother-in-law's, and one of my daughters will be there, as will my son, who's here from Colorado, and my grandson. The "women-folk" will cook together. 8^) There will be much yapping of dogs since my MIL is dogsitting for my SIL's 2 mini dauchsunds, she has 2 mini dauchsunds of her own, and my daughter is brining her german short haired pointer puppy. Oy.

4...Do you have the 'traditional' Thanksgiving dinner, or do you buck tradition with something different?

Traditional, but my husband and I don't eat turkey. We bring Tofurkey and a vegetarian gravy. I made my knock-out cranberry sauce and I'll be making steamed broccoli with cheese sauce.

5...A food you couldn't do without for the holiday?

My MIL's sweet potatoes.

6..With only a month to go before Christmas, have you started your Christmas shopping?

No. We won't be doing much gift-giving this year.

So how about everyone else? I'd love to see your answers to these questions. Have a very happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments: