Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

We have a WINNER!

Thanks, everyone, for visiting my blog over the past couple of days and entering your comments to win a free book. I had lots more visitors (147 visits) than comments, but that gave those who entered a better chance of winning. Yay!

I loved your ideas for curses and charms, too. One thing I often figure into the charms I invent is that there's no such thing as a free lunch. In other words, a charm or a curse may expect compensation for its favors. This leads to some very interesting outcomes as you'll discover in my second book, DARKEST KNIGHT. Get ready for a wild ride. :)

Back to the contest: I wrote down all the commenter names on tiny strips of paper, folded them up, and dropped them in a bowl. Then I set the bowl in the middle of the kitchen floor and let my cats have at it. The dog wanted in on it, too, but she slobbers too much so I promised her she could pick a winner the next time. So 2 of my 3 cats (the lazy one was sleeping... big surprise there) huddled around the bowl, curious as I expected them to be, and Sammy reached her paw in and grabbed a slip of paper that said...

Wait for it...

TheaH!

Congratulations, Thea! I'll be emailing you for your address so i can send you a signed book.

Thanks, everyone, for playing! My next contest will be for a gargoyle charm necklace, so stay tuned for more information.

Have a great weekend!




No comments: