Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Going for the Gold

I'm here for the Gold, at the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers Colorado Gold Conference. I love this event, it's one of the best writers' conferences in the country, and this year it's just as amazing as always.

It's so good to reconnect with friends and make new ones. The agents and editors are awesome and I'm so impressed by their professionalism and willingness to share information with the writers here. They're fun and friendly, and appear to sincerely love what they do. Publishing is an amazing industry.

Last Night's booksigning went phenomenally well. This was my first signing event for KNIGHT'S CURSE and it gave me such a warm feeling inside to have so many people wanting signed copies of my book. I started out with 4 tall stacks and there were 2 left when the event was over. Who Else Books has set up a store in the conference so there are more copies available for those who couldn't make it to the signing last night. Yay!

I will have more to blog about after the conference is over, which won't be until tomorrow. I'll be in Denver until Monday. I'm staying an extra day so I can spend some time with my kids and grandkids. It's gonna be great!

Hugs to all!

No comments: