Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Guest Blogging today at Nicole Peeler.com

Today I'm a guest on Nicole Peeler's blog and I'm talking about Urban Fantasy. Nicole created a special contest! Here are the details.

From Nicole's blog: The prize will be any two mass market paperbacks of your choice that are available on Amazon (totaling about $15, or the equivalent in your country’s money). You can enter by answering Karen’s question. You can also earn extra points by reviewing Karen’s debut on your blog, Amazon, Goodreads, etc (one point for each entry); adding Karen on FB and Twitter (one point each);  and/or by adding me on FB or Twitter (one point each). Just be sure to add up your entries for me, as i’m no good at math. The A winner will be chosen in two weeks, on October 14th, to give you reviewers a chance to read and write. Buen suerte!

Please stop by Nicole's blog and leave a comment. I hope to see you there! :)

No comments: