Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Emotion Workshop Video References

These various videos are resources for a workshop I'll be teaching at Pikes Peak Writer's Conference on Friday morning, April 20th, at 10:00 a.m. So I'm letting attendees know they can access them this way instead of me having to pass out, or email, a list of complicated youtube.com links. And I figure anyone interested in seeing real examples of emotions could benefit from these as well.



Facial expressions associated with emotions



Over-the-top angry reaction.



This is my all time favorite display of irrational anger.



Extreme grief that borders on hysteria.



This man confronts his fear of dogs.



Man frightened by video image.



This is my favorite jealousy/rage example. It's Japanese so there are subtitles.



Jealousy: An excellent example of how different people react to the same situation.



Frustration to the point of losing it.

No comments: