How about some trivia? Random facts that are mildly interesting, or could be nice conversation starters at your next cocktail party.
- Humans are the only species on earth that have face-to-face sex. (:-O)
- People who drink coffee are less likely to commit suicide than people who don’t. (Now that's really good to know)
- In San Francisco, California, persons classified as “ugly” may not walk down any street and it is also illegal to wipe one’s car with used underwear. (I wonder who's doing the classifying)
- Your tongue is the only muscle in your body that is attached at only one end aside from being the strongest muscle. (Hmm... Now how would I exercise this particular muscle at the gym...)
- In the UK, it is illegal to be drunk in a pub or bar. (I should say so!)
- Theodore Roosevelt's favorite drink was a shot of cognac in a glass of milk. (Nothing like a booze milk shake to cap off the night)
- In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak. (Mum's the word)