Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

DARKEST KNIGHT Updates!

I get butterflies every time I think about DARKEST KNIGHT's debut on Friday, March 23. Wow! I can't believe release day is almost here.

On Wednesday I was interviewed for the Good Morning Central Oregon TV talk show that will air on Friday, March 23, the same day DARKEST KNIGHT will appear on store shelves. The show's host, Kristi Miller, read the book and she gave it a glowing review. She's awesome! I'll post the video clip of the show on my blog as soon as I get it.

Then on Saturday, March 24, I'll be reading and signing books at Barnes & Noble here in Bend at 2:00 p.m. Yay! If you're in the area, please drop in to say hello.

I have lots of blog appearances coming up with some fun interviews and guest articles. Here's the schedule:
Kinley Baker
March 19

Urban Fantasy Reader
March 21

My Bookish Ways
March 23

Susan Spann
March 23

Aaron Michael Ritchey
March 28

Romancing The Genres
March 29
Cats, Books & More Cats
April 2

Harlequin's Paranormal Blog
April 6

 Don't forget that today's the last day you can enter the drawing to win a signed copy of DARKEST KNIGHT. Just leave your name and contact information in the comments of the contest post.

Thank you, everyone, for your awesome support! Hugs!!!

1 comment:

Diana McCollum said...

You have a busy schedule coming up. Best of luck with sales for "Darkest Knight".